To install the software on a teacher computer follow these steps:
2. Click on the lanschool_teacher.pkg
3. You will get a prompt notifying you that a program will try to install. Click Continue.
4. Follow the installation wizard through the introduction screen. Click Continue.
5. Follow the installation wizard to the Software License Agreement. After reading the terms of the license, click Continue. Click Agree.
6. Specify the Teacher Channel you wish the students to be connected to. If you are wanting to customize the installation, select the "Check to configure advanced options" box and click Continue. If you do not wish to customize the LanSchool student installation, you may click Continue and skip to step 12.
7. Select any advanced installation settings you wish to modify. Click Continue.
8. If you wish to restrict the wireless networks the student can connect to, select "Enable SSID Whitelisting." Once enabled, enter the desired SSIDs and click the Add button. If your student machines do not connect through a wireless network, leave the "Enable SSID Whitelisting" un-checked. Click Continue.
9. If you wish to connect this LanSchool student to a LanSchool Connection Server, select the "Connect Student to Connection Server" box and then enter the LanSchool Connection Server's IP address in the "Connection Server Address" box. If you are using the default peer to peer discovery model, leave "Connect Student to Connection Server" box un-checked. Click Continue.
10. If you wish to enable Password Security Mode, select the "Password Secure Mode", enter the LanSchool teacher consoles' password in the "Password" field, and then re-enter it in the "Confirm password" field. Click Continue.
11. Select whether or not to allow anonymous and confidential problem reports to be sent to LanSchool. Click Continue.
12. You will then get an installation screen with the required amount of space that your computer needs in order to install the software. Click Install.
13. Enter the User Name and Password for an administrator account on this Mac.
14. After the installation is successful, you will see the wizard update. You can click close on the wizard. You will also see the LanSchool icon bounce in the dock area.